Google Payment Issue (Synapse doesn't work)

URL: https://www.youtube.com/red
My credit card information was already saved and Google was just asking for my CVC Code to verify. (see attached screenshot)

I choose my credit card, but 1Password failed to enter the CVC Code.

Second issue is that 1Password Synapse failed to work once again:

I could see the form this time (yeah!), but when I pressed the Send Button, I got the error message.

Browser I'm using is Firefox Nightly 57.

1Password Version: 6.8.1
Extension Version: 4.6.11.3
OS Version: MacOS 10.13
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@heubergen: With the close-cropped screenshot it's hard to tell, but that looks like it may be a form in an overlay of some kind. Is that correct? Either way, if 1Password cannot find it, it cannot fill it. And that would explain why Synapse is failing too. There may be something we can improve there, but I don't have access to a credit card form at that page, only a free trial offer. Would you be willing to save a web archive in Safari and send it via email? That would allow us to look at the form and see what we can do.

• heubergen
    heubergen
    Community Member

Okay, noted for the next time. I can't reproduce the form with these exact fields. @brenty
    You can close the thread.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited September 2017

Ah, gotcha. Sorry about that. If it helps, I may be able to test this in 30 days when my trial expires!

Edit: Nevermind. Got it. It seems like 1Password isn't filling the lone CVC field when it's not seeing a credit card form; the rest is missing. Thanks for bringing this up!

ref: BRAIN-414

• heubergen
    heubergen
    Community Member
  • sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    edited September 2017

Hi @heubergen,

Your last comment is blank - was the first character an emoji? The forum software doesn't know how to handle Unicode emojis and silently clobbers everything after one, a bug that we've reported to Vanilla. Sorry if it caused you to lose what you were trying to post. :(

• heubergen
    heubergen
    Community Member

Busted^^ I just used the Unicode thumbs up emoji :)

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni

:+1::lol:

The Riceball Emoticons, shown in The Complete List of New Vanilla Emoji, are currently what's available.

This discussion has been closed.