Went in to look up a password under the letter 'K' the entire group under that area is gone. HELP!

Options
mulcahykl
mulcahykl
Community Member

I have many passwords stored under the letter 'K' in my 1PW account -- Categories. I just went to get one and that letter of the alphabet is gone. I have 1Password 'doing a background app refresh.' I turned off my iPhone and turned it back on. Nothing. WHAT TO DO!?!?!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS 10.3.3
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Lost the PW under the letter 'M'

Comments

• mulcahykl
    mulcahykl
    Community Member
    Options

My issue should be Lost the PW under the letter 'K' not 'm'.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@mulcahykl: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the confusion! If the vault and/or category you're viewing does not have any items beginning with a letter — K or M, for example — it will not appear in the alphabetical index at all. How many vaults/accounts do you have in 1Password, and what version are you using? Thanks in advance!

• mulcahykl
    mulcahykl
    Community Member
    Options

Morning Brent. I have 1 vault/category. I did have items under 'K' like my personal website hosting secure login that began with 'K'. There were about 5 entries under 'K' now all gone. I downloaded 1PW about 2 years ago, most likely the free version. And likely, never set up an account that I see in the new menu. Can you guide me to where to look for my 1PW version? I've gone through the menu and can't find it. Now, it seems 1PW is free to begin and then moves into a paid plan at $2.99/month. I may have to do that. Does any of this info help you, help me? K

• Ben
    Ben
    edited September 2017
    Options

Hi @mulcahykl

Before we go any further I think it would help to get a look at a diagnostic report from your iPhone. Please follow these instructions to create a diagnostics report from your iOS device:

https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/?ios

Please add the following code (including the square brackets) to the subject of your diagnostics email before sending it:

[#RKT-56862-161]

(For anyone else reading: this support ID is unique to mulcahykl. Please ask us for your own if you need help.)

This will link your diagnostics to our current discussion. We'll take a look and let you know what we find out.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.