To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

No Secret Key/Emergency Kit [conversation moved to email]

golux13
golux13
Community Member
edited October 2017 in Memberships

I originally bought a standalone license of 1P for Windows (v4.x). I believe I also upgraded* to a 1password.com account (and when I ask the system to send me account details, it emails me something that has the beginning of a secret key, so I assume I have one). I can't access account details, because it wants my secret key, and I have no idea what it is (apart from the beginning that I got in the email). I can't find anything that looks like an Emergency Kit on my computer. How can I (a) determine whether I really do have a 1Password account and (b) assuming I do, get access to it? Thanks.

*I don't know if it was really an upgrade, since the standalone still functions, but I responded to an email that made it sound as if the standalone version was going to be deprecated and a new account was the only way forward.

1Password Version: 4.6.2.626
Extension Version: 4.6.11.91
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• bundtkate
    edited October 2017

@golux13 In order to discuss any specific account details with you, we'd need to move this conversation to e-mail since this is a public forum. So rather than dance around the issue of whether you have an account or not, I'm going to go ahead and send you an e-mail from our support system and we can continue the conversation over there. :+1:

ref: ISP-41297-257

• golux13
    golux13
    Community Member

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.