1Password mini right click not working [Fixed in 6.8.469]

tylex
tylex
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 7 for Windows

In the current BETA 6.8.468 it is not possible to copy usernames or passwords, as the right click is not working. It looks like the popup "wants" to come up, but does not. So I need to open the app and copy the entries there.

System: Windows 10 1703

Comments

• Thank you @tylex, indeed it's broken at the moment. Fix coming soon.

• tylex
    tylex
    Community Member

Thank you for the reply, @SergeyTheAgile

• tylex
    tylex
    Community Member

Hey, great it is working again! Thank you guys for your excellent work! Keep it up like that.

• Hi @Tylex,

Thanks, this is all you. We missed this specific issue in our testing for the last update about the clicking issue in the sidebar and we didn't see that the fix applied to 1Password mini where it shouldn't have.

Thanks for reporting this!

• tylex
    tylex
    Community Member

@MikeT you're welcome. It is really great to see you guys all working so hard to provide us with this great piece of software!

• Thanks, that's very kind of you to say that. It is hard to believe 1Password 6 will have its first birthday next Friday.

• pbryanw
    pbryanw
    Community Member
    edited October 2017

@MikeT - And it's come an incredibly long way in a such a short period of time, if I think back to the bare-bone first betas we testers got to use just over a year ago :chuffed: :+1:

I think you & the whole Windows team deserve a piece of cake, a fizzy beverage of your choice and a thank you for your tireless work this year :chuffed:

• Hi @pbryanw,

Thanks, I've passed the feedback to our team. I think @bundtkate promised to bake us pies at some point. :smile:

I can't even imagine what our next year is like, we have a lot of stuff planned already just for the next few months.

This discussion has been closed.