To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

cant put a new passwword in my sign

Options
swissrose28
swissrose28
Community Member
edited October 2017 in Memberships

try to sign in with the masterkey but it wont open.then youask for a stronger password i could not write the password on the sign need help i sign up with 1password 1 week ago.like to stay with you.best regards rosmarie lefebvre --- [email removed by moderator for privacy purposes; this is a public forum]

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:cant put a new passwword in my sign

Comments

• swissrose28
    swissrose28
    Community Member
    Options

what can i do need your help to get me back to my account

• swissrose28
    swissrose28
    Community Member
    Options

whats going on there is no one the give you a help and an answer,can i call some one to talk to taht would be better

• Corey_C
    Corey_C
    Community Member
    edited October 2017
    Options

Hi there @swissrose28 :)
    Sorry for the trouble you have been having. It is currently a weekend, and a holiday weekend at that in the US and Canada. So answers may be a little slower coming than usual since a lot of the support people are away. :)

As for your problem, can you clarify it a little? Is your master password not working? Where are you trying to sign in? What device are you using (Mac, Windows, iOS, android)? What, specifically, are you doing and what is, or is not, happening? The more information you can provide, the better I can try and help you.

Thanks in advance. :)

• swissrose28
    swissrose28
    Community Member
    edited October 2017
    Options

try to sign in on my account put in my password did not open put in the masterkey the send me it was not working and i could not sign in.today all i received password wrong masterkey did not open,because i wanted to but my apple account and all the sites iam have the same password you could see on my contact.so would you please check on my account [removed by moderator
    for privacy purposes; this is a public forum
    ] and my password.so that would help me.aim happy most of my passwords workes,but the apple password and i cloud so hoping you will help me.
    best regards rosmarie lefebvre

• Corey_C
    Corey_C
    Community Member
    edited October 2017
    Options

@swissrose28 AgileBits does not have your Master Password, nor any of your other passwords. They can not reset them or find them for you. Are you telling me that when you try to log in to 1Password, your Master Password does not work? Or did you lose access to your Secret Key? If you lost your secret key, I suggest looking here. If you forgot your Master Password, I suggest you look here.

Also, please make sure not to include any personal information such as your email or account information in posts. This is a public forum. Anyone can view it. It is not a good place for personal information.

• Hi @swissrose28 - Sorry for the troubles with your Master Password. Corey is right, please don't share any private information here since this is a public forum. I noticed you're working with Louise via email, let's continue the conversation there. Please email us back if you're still running into an issue and Louise will get right back to you. :+1:

ref: VEC-99221-235

• swissrose28
    swissrose28
    Community Member
    edited October 2017
    Options

just like to find out if i to put me apple account with 1password so i wont have any more problem like new sites where i have to put new passwords in.because i always had a problem because every time a put that password there the wanted another one and thats when the block me on apple and iclouds every time.so please let me know so i wont get blocket again my best regards = rosmarie lefebvre==[Removed by AgileBits] --username swissrose28

• Hi @swissrose28 - Yes, you can add your iTunes or iCloud password to your 1Password app. I do this myself so when I need to sign into iCloud or iTunes, I can just copy if from the 1Password app. Keep me posted, I just want to make sure I'm answering your question completely. :+1:

• swissrose28
    swissrose28
    Community Member
    Options

do i have to sign in on your 1password and put my apple account in there .because no one explain where to put your new sites in so all are protected

• swissrose28
    swissrose28
    Community Member
    Options

i just wanted to sign in with my mastery key whats is going on it did not open could you pease let me know how come it does not take my master key

• Hi @swissrose28 - If you have a 1Password.com account, you can create new items from the web app or you can do this from the 1Password app installed on your devices. I hope this helped and let us know if you run into any questions adding the new item to 1Password.
    If you're running into an issue with your Master Password, we can't reset this since we don't store this information on our end. We have a zero knowledge policy when it comes to your Master Password. You can guess your Master Password without the fear of being locked out. If you can't remember it, the only option will be to start over with a new account. Keep us posted.

• swissrose28
    swissrose28
    Community Member
    Options

sir i wrote down my masterkey and it worked before but just try it a minute ago and it did not open can you help me so i dont have to have another master key number

• swissrose28
    swissrose28
    Community Member
    Options

than you so much for your help because its so frustrating and confusing with passwords

• swissrose28
    swissrose28
    Community Member
    Options

my 1password sign is still on my dashboard i can get to sign in, but the woont take my master key cant believe aim having so much trouble with sign in

• swissrose28
    swissrose28
    Community Member
    Options

aim became a memmber on the 9-25 -2o17

• swissrose28
    swissrose28
    Community Member
    Options

mr.frank can you help me to restore my problem so no more problem,cant explain why the master key don't work no more.i thought from now on it will be no more problem.and now aim stuck and need help.best regards rosmarie lefebvre

• swissrose28
    swissrose28
    Community Member
    Options

mr.frank are you still there to help me or what you want me do to.i need help now.so let me know

• swissrose28
    swissrose28
    Community Member
    Options

aim a member have the master key but cant sign in my master key dont work,try to explain to mr.frank but never got an answer
    your symbol is on my dashboard when i want to put my key number in there it wont open up.been a member since 9-25-2017
    would some one help me to restore my master key

• swissrose28
    swissrose28
    Community Member
    Options

my master key you gave me does not open please help me to get my master key to operestore it.need your help

Referrer: forum-search:need to restore my mastery cant sign in with my mastery key .need help

• swissrose28
    swissrose28
    Community Member
    Options

no one answer me back to help me to restore my master key the gave me.i need help so i can sign in

• swissrose28
    swissrose28
    Community Member
    Options

TRY ALL MORNING SOME ONE TO HELP ,MY MASTER PASSWORD KEY DOES MOT OPEN YOUR SYMBOL,PASSWORD AND EMAIL WORKES SO PLEASE HELP ME SO I CAN SIGN IN.

1Password Version: FACE BOOK
    Extension Version: SWISSROSE28
    OS Version: COMPUTER
    Sync Type: SAFARI
    Referrer: forum-search: HAVING A PROBLEM WITH MY MASTER PASSWORD KEY CANT SIGN IN ON YOUR SYMBOL,CAN I FIND SOME ONE THAT

• swissrose28
    swissrose28
    Community Member
    Options

is there any one there to give me an answer and help for my troubel i have .aim a member.

• swissrose28
    swissrose28
    Community Member
    Options

what is going on you want to help but no one is there to help its so frustrating that i feel cancel my account..very unhappy with no .responce.waiting all morning but no one help

• Hi swissrose28 - I'm sorry for the troubles. I just replied back to the email you sent over to us. Let's continue the conversation via email where I'll be in a better position to assist you. I look forward to your reply :smile:

ref: YNX-92523-116

• swissrose28
    swissrose28
    Community Member
    Options

unbelievable but no one gives me the answer if i have to start a new account or its possible you check how come the master key you gave me to sign in don't work no more.
    rosmarie lefebvreID,

Referrer: forum-search:my master password wont work can i get a new one so i can sign in id,79281-287.

• swissrose28
    swissrose28
    Community Member
    Options

need some one to explain so that i can sign in with a diffrentmaster key

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @swissrose28 - my colleague @Frank has replied to you via email; let's keep the conversation going over there to avoid confusion and multiple simultaneous conversations. Thanks!

• swissrose28
    swissrose28
    Community Member
    Options

\hello would like to know cant open my sign 1password it worked before i wanted to see all the information and all was ok.but then i try again and the master nunmbers could not open again.so i was wondering if something went wrong.but i want to ask you if i put new sites there i have to just put in there have to to nothing and all my passwords are save,i dont have to worry that i can sign in on your symbol.
    so thats all i wanted to know.best regards rosmarie lefebvre

• Frank
    edited October 2017
    Options

Hi swissrose28 - By any chance did you receive the last email I sent over to you? You can recover your Secret Key from your Mac by following the steps in this guide. We can continue our conversation via email to avoid discussing anything private here since this a public forum. I emailed you back as well so let's keep the discussion going via email.

ref: YNX-92523-116

• swissrose28
    swissrose28
    Community Member
    edited October 2017
    Options

hello mr.frank thank you .hoping all will work out.best regards rosmarie lefebvre
    because like i told you my daughter sign up for both of us ronny tauck----[Removed by AgileBits] and i dont want to lose this account .because it works with my passwird .it was only i wonder why the did not take my masterkeys to sign in..

This discussion has been closed.