Problems again with multiple Chrome profiles

2»

Comments

• Sounds like a plan @411pass! Fingers crossed for you! :chuffed:

• 411pass
    411pass
    Community Member

Cmd+\ keyboard shortcut is still problematic, I just ran into it. Hit the shortcut to log in to a site, nothing happened. Killed OnePasswordNativeMessageHost and it started working.
    Unfortunately it doesn't look like the beta fixes the problem :(

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Hi @411pass,

The next time it happens please create a diagnostic report while the issue is present and send it in. This link will guide you through the steps and has sections for the various supported versions of 1Password.

How to send a 1Password diagnostics report

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums

The email address you will want to use is support+extension@agilebits.com and please mark it for the attention of myself.

• 411pass
    411pass
    Community Member

The fixes worked OK for a while, but now the problem where Cmd+\ does not work has returned it seems with Chrome 64. Killing OnePasswordNativeMessageHost seems to fix the issue temporarily.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited February 2018

@411pass: Can you be more specific? Which OS, 1Password, and extension versions are you using? Did you send a diagnostic report as lil bobby requested? I'm not seeing anything here, but if you'll post the Support ID we'll take a look.

• 411pass
    411pass
    Community Member

Same info as before, note that I started this thread back in Sept. MacOS 10.12.6, 1Password 6.8.6 (686004), Chrome v64.
    Yes, I did send the logs back in Oct, the problem was addressed and went away for a few months, now it's back again. This seems to break periodically.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@411pass: Indeed, but neither macOS 10.13 nor 1Password for Mac 6.8.6 were available then, so I did want to check to make sure we're on the same page here. I also don't see anything in the inbox from this email address, so I had no way to look at what you may or may not have sent at that time. From the context here, for all I know, the last we hard from you was before lil bobby 's last reply, so I hope you'll forgive me for asking. I appreciate you letting me know.

If you're still having trouble with this, the best thing to do will be to restart your Mac, reproduce the same issue, and then generate a diagnostic report so we can look at the logs to determine exactly what is happening:

https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/

Please send it to support@agilebits.com and add the following Support ID (including the square brackets) to the subject of your diagnostics email before sending:

[#FMW-36544-738]

If you’re reading this and you are not 411pass, this Support ID is for 411pass only. Please ask us for your own if you also need help.

This will link your diagnostics to our current discussion. Let me know once you've sent it. Once we see it we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

ref: FMW-36544-738

This discussion has been closed.