To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

How to login my iPhone 1password app without a secret-key? (standalone license)

Options
veller
veller
Community Member

Hi all,

I have a 1password standalone license in my Mac and am now trying to use 1password in my iPhone as well. However, I couldn't find a way to login to the app without using the "secret key" which I don't have. I want to login to the app so I can see all the passwords and notes I have saved in 1password.

Read through the support articles but couldn't find an answer. User experience doesn't seem to be straight forward too. I may be missing something. Would you help me, please?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:login app

Comments

• Corey_C
    Corey_C
    Community Member
    Options

Hi there @veller :)
    Sorry for the troubles. How do you sync your 1Password data? Dropbox? iCloud? When you open 1Password on your phone for the first time, you are greeted with a welcome screen that looks like this:
    Under that "Already using 1Password?" section, pick the sync method you have been using up until now and follow the on screen instructions to log in and sync up all your data from your Mac.

Hope that helps. :)

• veller
    veller
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @Corey_C.

Thanks for your quickness and patience. I tried via iCloud and it worked smoothly.

Much appreciated.

• Corey_C
    Corey_C
    Community Member
    Options

Glad to hear it all worked out @veller. Have a great rest of your weekend. :)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Glad to hear Corey_C was able to help out. We're here if you need anything else. :)

This discussion has been closed.