To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Is there a way to see when my 1password account was last accessed?

Options
bpfamily
bpfamily
Community Member

Hi! I was thinking about what a disaster it would be if anyone got my 1Password password, which led me to wonder whether there's a way to see if anyone last accessed my 1Password account. Any thoughts on this? Or on how frequently to change my 1Password password?
Thanks!--Sharon

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Question: Is there a way to see when my 1password account was last accessed?

Comments

• bpfamily
    bpfamily
    Community Member
    Options

I meant "to see WHEN anyone last accessed my 1Password account."

• mathieu_g
    mathieu_g
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@bpfamily Yes! Login to your account and in your profile you will have a list of the authorized devices as well as the last accesses. You can see that right there: https://my.1password.com/profile

• bpfamily
    bpfamily
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you!!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Mathieu_G: Yes! Thank you! :chuffed:

@bpfamily: Glad that helped! And keep in mind that someone would need all of your account credentials — not just your Master Password — to sign into your account on a new device, just like you do. :sunglasses:

In case it helps anyone else, signing into your Profile page on 1Password.com in your browser will show you further down the page all of your authorized devices, with "last accessed" times, in depending order — most recent at the top. You can also deauthorize them from there, if you've since retired an old phone, for example. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.