To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Account Issue

Options
gage_cummins
gage_cummins
Community Member

I have been a user of 1password for a year now and have never had an actual account and never had been prompted for an account subscription. I just purchased the $9.99 "Pro" subscription, however it was not linked to an account and therefore i do not have a secret key that i can use to integrate with my other vault accounts. I need help as soon as possible. I do not want to to sign up for a free trial and it override my "Pro" subscription.

Thanks,
Gage

1Password Version: 6.9
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 11.0.3
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• gage_cummins
    gage_cummins
    Community Member
    edited October 2017
    Options

Support with that being said, I believe I am going to need to get a refunded my $9.99 subscription because it is not what i thought it was. i do not want to have to pay for a monthly subscription. How do i got about getting this fixed?

Thanks,
    Gage

• gage_cummins
    gage_cummins
    Community Member
    Options

Support, can you please assist me in getting assistance in getting a refund set for my pro subscription that i did not mean to make an in-app subscription because i was under the wrong impression.

1Password Version: Not Provided
    Extension Version: Not Provided
    OS Version: Not Provided
    Sync Type: Not Provided

• Corey_C
    Corey_C
    Community Member
    edited October 2017
    Options

Hello @gage_cummins :)
    The Pro features are not a subscription. They are a single time purchase to unlock some extra features in the iOS app such as multiple vaults and custom fields.

If you still want a refund, you will have to wait for an AgileBits team member to get back to you on that. I just figured I'd clear up some misconceptions.

Have a great rest of your weekend. :)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

We can't refund App Store purchases, as that's owned and operated by Apple. But Corey_C is correct: the Pro upgrade is not a subscription. You can always manage your Apple subscriptions through iTunes though. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.