To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I first purchased 1Password for my macbook but then added another one for my iphone.

anovominsky
anovominsky
Community Member

Could I have used the same program for both and if so and I now purchase an Ipad how do I use the same one for all and not pay for additional programs for each? I am not technology wise and it has been a long time and I can't remember how I got the phone version in 2015.

1Password Version: 1Password 6 Version 6.8.2 (682003) AgileBits Store
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I have a macbook air, an iphone, and an ipad, do I have to purchase a different program for each?

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@anovominsky: These are separate purchases. Purchasing 1Password for Mac entitles you to use it on all of your Macs; similarly, a 1Password for iOS is associated with your Apple ID, so any devices using that can use that app as well. However, you can get all of the apps, the web interface, and not have to deal with license management or sync configuration (you simply login to your account to authorize a device and access your data) with a 1Password.com membership:

1Password.com benefits

Otherwise you can continue using whichever version(s) you paid for. I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.