To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

i have a licenced v4 1password which is syncing to dropbox across windows 10 but the ios app isnt

Options
tnutley
tnutley
Community Member

hi my windows 10 machines are running version 4.6.2.626 which is licenced and syning against dropbox fine. My ios app isnt picking up the recent changes ive made and also when i log onto my nutley account (which i dont remeber signing up for) it says frozen even tho the windows 10 version and ios versions are licenced. what have i done wrong?

thanks

tom

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:i have a licenced v4 1password which is syncing to dropbox across windows 10 but the ios app isnt

Comments

• Corey_C
    Corey_C
    Community Member
    Options

Hi there @tnutley :)
    Sorry for the trouble. Dropbox syncing can sometimes go a little wonky if configurations get messed up or anything of the sort. Usually a quick reset will fix it. Try going through the steps in this guide and see if any of them help fix your issue.

Cheers. :)

• tnutley
    tnutley
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Corey_C, i figured out the problem was because 1 had tidied up my dropbox account and placed the vault one directory level down (i.e. in a 1password folder). How do I force the app to look there when searching dropbox? thanks

• Corey_C
    Corey_C
    Community Member
    edited October 2017
    Options

@tnutley If I'm not mistaken, if you go to the Sync tab in preferences and pick Dropbox from the Dropdown menu (you might have to switch it to something else first), a window will pop up. In that window, if you click "Choose", you can pick where your vaults are stored.

Hope that helps. :)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@tnutley: Ah, that's it. if you moved the vault without letting 1Password know, it won't be able to find it. ;)

Just disable sync on each device, and then setup Dropbox sync again on each, selecting the vault in its new location. I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.