To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I use to have 1Password. not sure what happen. I now have Android G8

Options
Jwsaint59
Jwsaint59
Community Member

I use to have a 1Password account. not sure if it goy canceled, trial issue expired. I thought I had a paid subscription. Anyway I had an Apple I6, I now have an Android G8/ Any chance I can recover the passwords by reopening the old account?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I use to have 1Password. not sure what happen. I now have Android G8

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Jwsaint59: To be clear, you won't have an account to sign in to unless you signed up for a 1Password membership in the last year or so, as they did not exist prior to that. We wouldn't have canceled your account if you had one; you'd have to do that yourself.

Unfortunately we won't be able to help you recover your data, as we never have access to it. If you don't have it stored anywhere else, you will need to start over. There just isn't any way around that. But if you'll let me know what you have to work with, I'll be happy to help walk you through things.

Did you backup your 1Password data at some point?

https://support.1password.com/backups/?ios#you-can-also-create-and-restore-backups-of-local-vaults

Did you copy it to other devices, or sync it somewhere?

https://support.1password.com/sync-options/

However, if you do have a 1Password.com membership, all you need to do is sign into your account on your new device to access the data you have stored there. Let me know!

• Jwsaint59
    Jwsaint59
    Community Member
    Options

I use to have a 1Password account. not sure if it got canceled, trial issue expired. I thought I had a paid subscription. Anyway I had an Apple I6, I now have an Android G8. Any chance I can recover the passwords by reopening the old account?

1Password Version: Not Provided
    Extension Version: Not Provided
    OS Version: Not Provided
    Sync Type: Not Provided
    Referrer: forum-search:I use to have 1Password. not sure what happen. I now have Android G8

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

It looks like you posted (roughly) the same thing a second time in another discussion. I've merged them here.

This discussion has been closed.