Having a nice Favorites UI to normal screen

miumee
miumee
Community Member

In 6.10 beta, we got a new interface for favorites screen, with new cardview designs.

However, the favorites screen and default screen dismatch. It will be much better to have the exact same interface in normal screen.

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@miumee: Thanks for the feedback! Can you be more specific with what you have in mind? I personally like the new Favorites view, but certainly it's something we'll continue to iterate on in future versions. Thanks in advance! :)

• iamecho
    iamecho
    Community Member

@brenty Speaking of favorites, I seem to have a few extra entries in my favorite list that I don't want. It looks like they are recently seen entries. Is there a way to remove them or turn off the recently seen feature? One other thing - are we no longer able to swipe to copy the password? It looks as if we have to enter the entry and then touch the info we want.

• Hi @iamecho ,

The three extra items are the most recently used items.

To answer your second question, instead of swiping and tapping Copy Password, just tap the entry and see the Copy Password button reveal itself instead. You will also see buttons for username, TOTP, and website copying.

So instead of swipe and tap, it's tap and tap, but with more options. We hope you like it!

Cheers,
    Kevin

• iamecho
    iamecho
    Community Member

@ag_kevin Thanks Kevin. I'm not a fan of the 3 most recently used items if you're looking for feedback :). One of the things I love about the favorites tab is the lack of clutter and being able to put exactly what you want there. The update looks great overall although there is a spacing issue in the categories tab that I've noticed. Some icons and much larger than the others which makes the whole category larger. I can send a screenshot if you'd like.
    Thanks for constantly improving 1Password. Hands down my most used and appreciated app.

• Hi there @iamecho! Good to hear from you again. We are aware of the issue on the categories screen and will be looking at getting it fixed in the next beta.

• hazmat
    hazmat
    Community Member

I’d like to mostly echo these comments. The recent items I find get in the way of the items we marked as favorites for a reason. Please either allow an option to turn those off or put them underneath the favorites.

Also, the swipe to copy password is so useful that the totally unique way the favorites are now handled is really silly. It really lessens the cohesiveness of the app.

Thanks.

-Ken

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Good points. Thanks for the feedback! :)

This discussion has been closed.