To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

all of a sudden my age-old password for 1Password is being rejected. Need need help ASAP

Options
SPM4nev
SPM4nev
Community Member

I have the latest version for the MAC but cannot open up to see it since pw does not work.

I have never changed or touched it so evidently something wrong or inadvertent. Have used it daily even up through yesterday--do I owe money or something? VERY DISTRESSING TO NOT BE ABLE TO GET TO MY DATA BANKS

ALSO, because of this is there a way to back up my iPassword data so I can get to it if this ever happens again.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:all of a sudden my age-old password for 1Password is being rejected. Need my info need help ASAP

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @SPM4nev,

Even in the event that your account was not in good standing (i.e. you owed money) that would not prevent you from logging in:

If your 1Password account is frozen

If your Master Password is not being accepted at all that wouldn’t have anything to do with a billing issue.

Are you able to login through the 1Password website? https://signin.1password.com/

Do you have a printed copy of your Emergency Kit for the account you’re trying to access?

If the answer to the above two questions are ‘no’ is there another administrator on your account that can assist you with recovery? Recover accounts for family or team members

Ben

This discussion has been closed.