Trouble linking 1password to Dropbox on Android 8

Options
ggigaud
ggigaud
Community Member
edited October 2017 in Android

When trying to link 1Password with Dropbox on a Nexus 5X running Android 8, it gets stuck in a loop. On the main screen, I select Dropbox, which opens a Dropbox picker. 1Password says it found a vault in Dropbox. I select Use this vault and I get a dialog stating "Looking for a vault" and back to the screen where 1Password says it found a vault in Dropbox.

1Password Version: 6.6.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Android 8.0
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:dropbox android 8

Comments

• peri
    Options

Hey @ggigaud. Do you have the Dropbox app installed or are you doing this through the webview? Also, is your vault in .agilekeychain or .opvault format?

Also, I'm not sure if you're aware, but we have a new service where we sync your data automatically, so no Dropbox necessary! If you'd like to try it out, just follow the steps here.

• ggigaud
    ggigaud
    Community Member
    Options

Yes, I've tried both with and without Dropbox app installed. It's a .agilekeychain vault. I'd prefer to keep my vault in Dropbox for now if possible :)

• peri
    Options

Thanks! Do you have access to a Mac or PC? If so, I'd like you to switch to OPVault. It's a newer and more secure format, and it may help here. Let me know how it goes!

This discussion has been closed.