To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

1password doesn't work with opera anymore

Starflyer
Starflyer
Community Member

Same old, same old. 1Password doesn't work with Opera anymore. AFAIK, I have the latest version of Opera.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Starflyer
    Starflyer
    Community Member

My post was not complete above. 1Password seems to work fine wth Opera for Windows 10. It's 1PW for OS-X that's the problem. OS-X 10.13 (High Sierra) although I think the problem existed with Sierra just before the upgrade. This is about the 5 time or more that 1PW stopped working (only the automatic user name/PW feature doesn't work.

• Starflyer
    Starflyer
    Community Member

Oh, and Opera is my default browser although I have the same problem if I switch to Safari or Chrome.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Starflyer: Unfortunately without some basic information it's hard to say what might be going wrong and how we might right it! Please tell me the OS, 1Password, browser, and extension versions you're using, the exact steps you're taking, and what is (or is not) happening the way you expect so we can figure out the best plan of action:

Find your version

The more information you can give, the better. For example, have you installed the current version? It's probably that Opera and/or the extension are just out of date on your system, since it's working here. Thanks in advance! :)

• Starflyer
    Starflyer
    Community Member

I haven't a clue as to what I did, but I was "futzing" around with 1Password with Opera this morning and EVERYTHING seems to be working fine again. It must have been something I did with 1PW or some update overnight as I was having much the same problem with Safair and Chrome. I kept swiching the default browser setting without any success and now all the browser work fine with 1PW when each is set as the default.

GO FIGURE....

• @Starflyer: Hey, if it works, it works. I'm glad to hear you were able to resolve the problem, no matter how. :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.