Height of cells messed up in Categories table in 1Password 6.10 (61000004) [known issue to be fixed]

XIII
XIII
Community Member
edited October 2017 in iOS

In the Categories tab the cells for 4 categories ("Bank Accounts", "Databases", "Driver Licenses", and "Email Accounts") are higher than all other cells in the table (about twice as high) on my iPad Pro in landscape mode.

Rather ugly...

1Password Version: 1Password 6.10 Beta (61000004)
OS Version: iOS 11.0.3
Sync Type: 1Password.com

Comments

• holgr
    holgr
    Community Member

Seeing this on iPhone and iPad on iOS 11.1b3:

1Password Version: 6.10 (61000004)
    Extension Version: Not Provided
    OS Version: iOS 11.1b3
    Sync Type: Not Provided

• Hi @XIII ,

Thanks for letting us know. It is a known issue and we'll get it fixed up ASAP.

Cheers,
    Kevin

• Hi @holgr ,

This is a known issue. We'll get it fixed up ASAP.

Cheers,
    Kevin

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni

Hey guys,

I've merged these two threads since it's the same bug that I filed a report for yesterday. The fix will be tagged with OPI-4240 in the release notes if it gets mentioned there, although the before/after difference is likely to be apparent even if it's not. :)

ref: OPI-4240

• jmreekes
    jmreekes
    Community Member

I’m seeing this on my iPhone 6s with “All Items” and “Logins” .

• jmreekes
    jmreekes
    Community Member

I’m seeing this on my iPhone 6s with “All Items” and “Logins” . When I first opened the app after updating to the latest beta, the options were all the same height but after scrolling, the height of all items and logins became a lot shorter. A force quit fixes the issues until I scroll.

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni

Thanks for the additional report of this bug, @jmreekes. We'll get it squished as soon as we can. :)

• Today's beta (beta 6) should sort this all out, everyone. Thanks for the reports. You can expect this see this build a little later today.

• XIII
    XIII
    Community Member

Confirmed. Thanks!

• @XIII,

:+1:

Rudy

• iamecho
    iamecho
    Community Member

Hi @rudy @MrRooni I just updated to the latest beta 6.10 (61000008) and the spacing issues in the categories section is still out of whack! Otherwise, all looks good! THanks.

• Hi @iamecho ,

Could you post a screenshot of the category list. We'd like to see if it's the same issue. We're not able to reproduce it here since we put the fix in 6.10b6.

Thanks,
    Kevin

• iamecho
    iamecho
    Community Member

@ag_kevin Hi Kevin - screenshot attached!

• @iamecho,

Thanks for the screenshot. Its being worked on, will appear in a 7.0.1 update beta.

Rudy

This discussion has been closed.