Where is the Customer Center?

ScarySulley
ScarySulley
Community Member

(Not sure if this is the correction section to post this in)

I noticed that the Customer Center page is no longer available. How do we access our information if we have the standalone app?

Thanks!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @ScarySulley

I’m sorry to report the old Customer Center died a slow painful death. Please shoot us an email to support@agilebits.com if you need help with any of the functions the Customer Center provided.

Ben

• ScarySulley
    ScarySulley
    Community Member

Thank you for the reply @Ben,

I don't need assistance just yet, but some of the functions of the Customer Center were to update our personal info (name, email, etc. I think) and to add our license to our standalone 1Password app, correct? Will customer service be able to perform those functions and any others that I forgot about? Or are any the original Customer Center functions no longer available?

Thanks again!

• We can change the email address on your license for you, and can resend it if you didn’t keep a copy handy. But it isn’t a bad idea to keep a copy of it stored somewhere that you can access it. :)

Ben

• ScarySulley
    ScarySulley
    Community Member
    edited October 2017

@Ben,

Regarding the license file. Where are they located for both Mac and PC versions? I can just keep and use my current license files in case I need to reinstall 1Password in the future, right? What is the latest version of 1Password those licenses will go to for both the Mac and PC version?

Thanks!

• wkleem
    wkleem
    Community Member
    edited October 2017

The entire old part of Agilebits needs revamping anyway. I will deprecate my login for Customer Care. Thanks!

Hopefully there will be a modern version being worked on?

@ScarySulley : As far as I know, 1Password for PC never needed a license file, only 1Password for MAC.

• Correct. 1Password 4 for Windows uses a text license (e.x. 1PWB-ABC-AABCDD-22BZWZY-[...]), whereas 1Password 6 for Mac uses a license file. If you've added a license to 1Password for Mac in the last couple of years a Software License item should've been automatically created in 1Password for you.

Ben

• ScarySulley
    ScarySulley
    Community Member

Where are these license/text files in the file system? I looked around on my PC but couldn't find it, but there's a lot folders/files. Haven't checked my Mac yet.

When I originally installed 1Password for both my Mac and PC, I clicked on a link in the Customer Center and it was automatically added, at least for the Mac version.

Thanks!

• @ScarySulley

It is stored as a Software License in 1Password. If you need it re-sent please send us an email to support@agilebits.com from the email address you used to purchase.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.