To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Went to login to get everything set up. have all my credentials but telling me it is wrong

anwar
anwar
Community Member

Please advise

1Password Version: 1Password Version 6.8.3 (683004) Mac App Store
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: mac OS sierra 10.12.6 (16G29)
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @anwar,

Thanks for taking the time to write in. Could you please provide us with some background here? Are you currently using 1Password somewhere? Do you have a 1Password membership, or have you purchased standalone licenses?

Please let us know, we’d be happy to help.

Ben

• anwar
    anwar
    Community Member

Hi Ben,

I signed up for 1 user, dated Sept 11th 2017 - Sept 18th, 2018. I had not set up yet to use. I have a MacOS, downloaded the application via the Apple Store and I was looking to set up everything today but it says my credentials are off. So I'm looking to get past this so I can set up my account.

Thanks,
    Anwar

• Thanks, @anwar. Do you have your 1Password Emergency Kit printed out? If so that should contain all of the information you need to sign in.

Do you have any better luck signing in via the website? https://my.1password.com/

If you’re not able to get signed in at all there isn’t anything we can do to get you signed in, but we can help you delete the account and start a new one. If it comes to that please send us an email from the address you used to create your account to support+forum@agilebits.com and then post the Support ID that you get back from BitBot here.

Thanks.

Ben

• anwar
    anwar
    Community Member

Hi Ben,

Yes I have the emergency kit. I put everything in, both on website and the application. nothing seems to work. I'll try a few more things then I suppose i'll have to delete the account. If that's the case, I'd have to use a different email?

Thanks,
    Anwar

• Nope, you can use the same email. :)

Ben

• anwar
    anwar
    Community Member

Hi Ben,

Tried everything. Nothing worked. Finally, went to support.

I might get two reference IDs because I accidentally sent a blank email to Support with just the Subject-matter filled in, yet they still replied with an ID. Here was there response:

"For your reference, your support ID is [#YCA-55835-732]. Please include this ID in the subject of any followup emails so we can keep things organized. You may also have been asked to post this ID back to your thread in our discussion forum to expedite your request."

Hope this works!

Thanks for your help!

• anwar
    anwar
    Community Member

As I thought, they sent 2 IDs. Here is the second;

For your reference, your support ID is [#KGW-82962-392]. Please include this ID in the subject of any followup emails so we can keep things organized. You may also have been asked to post this ID back to your thread in our discussion forum to expedite your request.

Sorry for any confusion!

• Thanks anwar. No problem! We'll continue the conversation by email.

Ben

ref: YCA-55835-732

This discussion has been closed.