Can't login with my new iPhone

NickLinamen
NickLinamen
Community Member

My battery went bad in my iPhone 6 plus and I have to ship it back to apple. I have my new phone and did a restore from iTunes of which 1Password is one of my apps. I cannot log into it. I can't remember my master password so I cannot log in with my new iPhone. How do I solve this?

1Password Version: 6.8.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 11.0.3
Sync Type: icloud
Referrer: forum-search:Cont but I cannot log in to the new 1PW because I forgot my master password

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited November 2017

@NickLinamen: (Un)fortunately AgileBits has neither your 1Password data nor the Master Password used to secure it, so this isn't something we can 'reset' for you to help directly. However, please try the tips in this guide as they may help you gain access again:

https://support.1password.com/forgot-master-password/

If that doesn't help though, you will need to either restore from a backup, sync from another device, or simply start over. You can try as many times as you want. You won’t be “locked out”, but you will not be able to access your data unless you can enter the required Master Password correctly. Please let me know how it turns out. I look forward to hearing back from you!

This discussion has been closed.