To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

No "Change Accounts" option for business accounts. Why?

Options
IYTAdmin
IYTAdmin
Community Member

I was walked through by a help video on your website to change migration of accounts. Unfortunately on the business account we have, there's no "Change Accounts" button, so I'm not able to get out of whoever was logged into the application before me.

1Password Version: 6.0
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 7
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:No "Change Accounts" option for business accounts. Why?

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Welcome to the forum, @IYTAdmin! Would you be willing to post the URL to the video you watched, as well as describe in a little more detail what you mean by "change migration of accounts?"

If you're using the web application in a browser, you can log out by clicking on your name in the upper-right hand corner of the window and choosing Sign Out from the drop-down menu. In fact, you'll be logged out in ten minutes of inactivity anyway (unless you change the timeout default setting), so that shouldn't be a problem.

If you're referring to an installed copy of 1Password for Windows or Mac, then yes -- the way to have multiple people using 1Password on the same computer would be by having separate user accounts. This is what I do with a shared computer my entire family uses - we rely on the OS's segregation of the user accounts to allow each of us to use 1Password on our own "side" of the computer. Was that what you were referring to?

This discussion has been closed.