About System Overlays

shengruoyu
shengruoyu
Community Member

System overlays works on Nexus 5 with Lineage OS (Android 7.1.2), but I cannot use it on my Mi 6 with MIUI 9 global version (Android 7.1.1).

1Password Version: 6.7.BETA-3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: MIUI 9 global version
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• shengruoyu
    shengruoyu
    Community Member

Works with system reboot

• shengruoyu
    shengruoyu
    Community Member

Worked for few minutes. Now broken again

• shengruoyu
    shengruoyu
    Community Member

System overlays works on Nexus 5 with Lineage OS (Android 7.1.2), but I cannot use it on my Mi 6 with MIUI 9 global version (Android 7.1.1).

1Password Version: 6.7.BETA-3
    Extension Version: Not Provided
    OS Version: MIUI 9 global version
    Sync Type: Dropbox

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@shengruoyu: Please don't post the same thing in multiple places. That just slows down the support experience for everyone. I've moved all of your posts to the Android beta category of the forums, since that seems to be the version you're using. Thanks for understanding. :blush:

Unfortunately I'm not quite sure what trouble you're having. You said "Worked for few minutes. Now broken again" Can you elaborate? What are the symptoms you're seeing? Thanks in advance! :)

• shengruoyu
    shengruoyu
    Community Member

I am sorry for post two topics. I realized that I post in the wrong category, so I reposted. After I reboot the device, this function worked well automatically. But this condition only last for a few minutes, and the icon of 1password disappeared in the textbox again.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@shengruoyu: No need to apologize! I just wanted to let you know why I was moving you around here. ;)

I really appreciate you getting back to me. I'm glad to hear it's working for you now, but if you encounter further issues, please generate a diagnostic report so we can look at the logs to determine exactly what is happening:

https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/

Please send it to support@agilebits.com and add the following Support ID (including the square brackets) to the subject of your diagnostics email before sending:

[#YBQ-86894-773]

If you’re reading this and you are not shengruoyu, this Support ID is for shengruoyu only. Please ask us for your own if you also need help.

This will link your diagnostics to our current discussion. Let me know once you've sent it. Once we see it we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

ref: YBQ-86894-773

This discussion has been closed.