Adding Mac 1Password

Several years ago, I purchased 1Password for Windows and iPhone. I want 1Password for Mac. Since I have had, for a long time, 1Password for other platforms, do I need to again purchase 1Password, for Mac? I am hoping that I can add Mac 1Password at no additional cost.

And while I am asking questions, I have been unable to sync my 1Password Windows and iPhone. I am confused as to why, in the past, I was able to sync them, but now I can't. Can you help?

I can not discover what version I am using, as I can not find 'about'. I can not find that option.

I do appreciate your help on both of these issues.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Do I need to buy a Mac license when I have had a Windows and iPhone license for many years

Comments

• brentybrenty

Team Member

Several years ago, I purchased 1Password for Windows and iPhone. I want 1Password for Mac. Since I have had, for a long time, 1Password for other platforms, do I need to again purchase 1Password, for Mac? I am hoping that I can add Mac 1Password at no additional cost.

@sammi1028: Each version of 1Password is a separate purchase, unless you have a 1Password.com membership. You may want to consider that since it gives you access to all of the apps, the web interface, and does away with license management and sync configuration altogether — you simply login to your account to authorize a device and access your data. You can also try it for free for 30 days to take advantage of all of its benefits.

And while I am asking questions, I have been unable to sync my 1Password Windows and iPhone. I am confused as to why, in the past, I was able to sync them, but now I can't. Can you help? I can not discover what version I am using, as I can not find 'about'. I can not find that option. I do appreciate your help on both of these issues.

Sure thing! Thanks for reaching out! Please tell me each OS, 1Password, and device version you're using, the exact steps you're taking, and what is (or is not) happening the way you expect so we can figure out the best plan of action:

Find your version

The more information you can give, the better. For instance, what sync method have you been using? Thanks in advance! :)

This discussion has been closed.