New computer win 10 OS, Chrome. after enter'g my password at/toolbar key, I get nothing.

Options

After entering my password, the window says "connecting" and starts counting and counting etc. I'm having to open 1 password and hunt for my passwords and manually post new passwords. The auto feature isn't working on my new computer.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:New computer win 10 OS, Chrome. after enter'g my password w/toolbar key, I get nothing.

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Kenhattan: 1Password for Windows is not supported on Windows 10 S, as it is a full desktop app, and those cannot run there. The 1Password browser extension cannot function without the desktop app.

However, you may want to consider a 1Password.com membership, since it works with the new 1Password X, which runs entirely within Chrome:

1Password X: A look at the future of 1Password in the browser

A 1Password.com membership includes all of the apps, the web interface, and does away with license management and sync configuration altogether — you simply login to your account to authorize a device and access your data. You can try it for free for 30 days to take advantage of all of its benefits.

I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

• Kenhattan
    Kenhattan
    Community Member
    Options

I downloaded the extensions and solved the problem

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Excellent! Thanks for the update. It sounds like you should be all set, but don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of further assistance. We're always here to help! :)

This discussion has been closed.