TestFlight notifications?

holgr
holgr
Community Member

Is anyone else getting multiple notifications right now about 1Password 7.0.1 (70001002) being available for testing even though it's already installed and thus not showing up as an Update within TestFlight?

1Password Version: 1Password 7.0.1 (70001002)
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 11.2b2 and iOS 11.2b3
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• @holgr,

TestFlight has a mind of its own as it relates to notifications. I regularly get at least 3 per build even though i'm only on 1 testing group for 1Password.

Rudy

• XIII
    XIII
    Community Member

It's not only for 1Password.

I get a lot of false notifications for updates of Apps that I'm beta testing via TestFlight, at random, with actually no real updates available...

• I believe iTunes Connect (the service behind TestFlight and the App Store) was having some issues yesterday.

• XIII
    XIII
    Community Member

In my case this is going on for more than a single day. Last couple of weeks...

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited November 2017

Yeah I got a bunch the day the new version hit the App Store — what, a week after the last beta? It's still better than it was in the past, so I'm sure that Apple will get things sorted out in time...but for now I am happy to think of Testflight as a crazy, fun-loving robot who likes to prank me. :lol:

• @brenty,

and here I thought TestFlight was Bart...

This discussion has been closed.