Updated passwords not visible for others

Options
RXNN
RXNN
Community Member

Hi all, urgent problem here. So we've been working with a 1Password team for a while now, but whenever I change a password, my other team members do not get to see the new password (this is always the case) and vice versa (this is only sometimes). We really need to be able to see each others updated passwords since we work on the same projects. We all have the same status within the team.

1Password Version: 428
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X El Capitan
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@RXNN: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the confusion! You will need to setup a shared vault, and save that login there in order for others to be able to access it, and changes one person makes to be available to others. I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

• RXNN
    RXNN
    Community Member
    Options

We already have a shared vault :) Everybody in this vault can see updates except for me

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@RXNN: Unfortunately with so little information it's hard to say what the problem is and what the solution might be. I see you've also emailed us separately, so I'll reply there shortly to get some more details. Let's continue the conversation there, as trying to do so in multiple places just slows down the support process for everyone and causes unnecessary confusion. Thanks! :)

ref: SXT-87323-369

This discussion has been closed.