mac update, no 1 password showing now

Options
helen_berryman
helen_berryman
Community Member

Ive just installed the latest Mac update to my MacBook Pro. 1Password has disappeared from my top tool bar. I'd purposefully left updating for a while as every time it seems to cause an issue with 1Password and theres a lag till sorting out the bugs. Where will I find it again, its my best friend!!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Ive just installed the latest Mac update to by laptop and 1Password has disappeared from the top too

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@helen_berryman: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the confusion! Do you still have 1Password installed in your Applications folder? Since you weren't specific about this "upgrade", I don't know if you were running a very old version that is incompatible, or if there's something else going on. Unfortunately without the basic information you omitted from your post, it's hard to say what might be going wrong and how we might right it! Please tell me the exact OS, 1Password, and device versions you're using, the exact steps you're taking, and what is (or is not) happening the way you expect so we can figure out the best plan of action:

Find your version

The more information you can give, the better. Thanks in advance! :)

• helen_berryman
    helen_berryman
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Brent, I've installed MacOS High Sierra, but just the info you gave me when I opened 1Password in applications it has reappeared on my tool bar. It said it had been last modified on the 8/11 last week. I'm not that savvy to have worked that out so thanks for the help, cheers Helen

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Awesome! Glad that helped point you in the right direction. It sounds like you're all set, but we're here if you have any other questions. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.