To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Sign In Error on all devices - iMac, iPads, Android, browser

kkh
kkh
Community Member

I've been using 1PW for a year or two on multiple devices, listed below. Up until very recently everything synced automatically between devices. Now it doesn't. I recently created a new login on the iMac and it's not synced to either iPad or to the phone. Turns out it's not signing in. I get Sign In Error when I try to sign in on any device or a browser. I have double, triple, quadruple checked the info I'm using. It's all correct.

How do I make it work again?

Thank you.
Kristin

Devices and versions:
iMac running OS X 10.12.6 and 1Password 6 Version 6.8.4 (684001) AgileBits Store
iPad Pro running iOS 11.1.2 and 1PW 7.0.3
4th gen iPad running iOS 10.something and 1PW 6.9.1
Android phone running Android OS 8.0.0 and 1PW 6.6.2.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited November 2017

@kkh: Thanks for reaching out! I appreciate the version information, but it would really help to know what sync method you're using since that's what you're having trouble with. Is sync not working for you on any of those devices?

ref: EIR-54821-238

• kkh
    kkh
    Community Member

I figured out what the problem was. Turns out my iPad Pro was not logging into my 1Password account. I had to delete the app and reinstall it, then when I logged in it synced up fine.

• Thanks for the update @kkh! If we can be of further assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.