To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Issues with reinstalling to reset phone

Fyreax
Fyreax
Community Member
edited November 2017 in Memberships

I reset my phone and it seems that I cannot get dropbox to sync anymore. I was trying to log into the account itself but the secret key will only type in all caps (yes I checked the caps lock) and says it is incorrect.
I tryed logging in from tablet where key is in lower case but what is the 'sign in address' used?
Does dropbox not work anymore?
Does the secret key change?
Thanks

1Password Version: on laptop 4.6.2.626 on tablet 6.6.2 on android phone unknown...just downloaded from ap store
_Extension Version:
Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Fyreax
    Fyreax
    Community Member

Well as I was waiting for a reply the phone now seems to have found the password vault on the phone and is syncing...not sure why it failed multiple times earlier but seems to be doing its job now.
    It also seems up to date as I just added this forum login and it synced that.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the confusion! It sounds like you may be trying to login with a 1Password Account, but you will only have one if you've signed up for a 1Password.com membership. That’s the only way you’ll have a Secret Key (which is always capital letters) or Sign In URL, or be able to access your data through 1Password.com. It sounds like you were trying to setup 1Password with a membership (which you didn't have) instead of Dropbox. It sounds like you may be all set, but please let us know if you have any other questions!

This discussion has been closed.