Using MAC & IPhone 7+ all up to date - can't synch - two entries appear in iCloud .. need your help

Robertw
Robertw
Community Member

MAC & Iphone do not not synch (iCloud) to each other, but have done so in the past. MAC shows 372 entries while iPhone show 352. All software (MAC, iPhone and 1Password) is current. I am able to synch to each device but not between them. I prefer to stay with iCloud to save extra expense. Unsure what to do.

1Password Version: 6.8.4
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.13.1
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:I use a MAC & IPhone 7+ all current software - two ICloud entries and can't synch

Comments

• Robertw
    Robertw
    Community Member

Under "Manage Storage" on iPhone, 1Password shows 828.7 KB - second 1Password shows 405.1 KB ??? Can't figure where to find similar info using MAC.

• Hi @Robertw,

Thanks for taking the time to write in. I’m sorry to hear your Mac and iPhone seem to have “fallen out of sync.” I also understand your desire to avoid additional expense. We do have a troubleshooting guide available for issues with iCloud here:

If you're having trouble syncing with iCloud

Unfortunately if that does not resolve the issue for you then you may need to switch to a different sync option.

Thanks!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.