To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Charged twice [resolved through email]

Options
daronjp
daronjp
Community Member
edited November 2017 in Memberships

Hello,

I recently purchased 1Password, and I have two charges. The first was from 1Password for $35.88. The second was from iTunes for $35.99. I believe I should have only been charged once for this subscription.

Thanks,
Daron

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited November 2017
    Options

@daronjp: It sounds like you signed up for two accounts: one through our website, and one through Apple. It isn't possible to be billed twice for the same account. Please shoot us an email at support@1password.com from the registered email address of the one you want to get rid of. Just post the Support ID you receive here and we can assist you. :)

• daronjp
    daronjp
    Community Member
    Options

@brenty, both invoices/receipts were sent to the same email address. As far as I can tell, I only have one account.

• daronjp
    daronjp
    Community Member
    Options

Is there a separate charge for the iOS and macOS version? Whenever I open 1password on my Mac I get prompted to sign in with my Apple ID to download it from the App Store, even though it is already downloaded and functioning on my machine.

• Ben
    Ben
    edited November 2017
    Options

@daronjp,

Is there a separate charge for the iOS and macOS version?

With a 1Password.com subscription membership you do not need to purchase the apps separately. They are included with your subscription. If you're having trouble with the version downloaded from the App Store please try using the version from our website instead:

How to switch to the version of 1Password from the AgileBits website

both invoices/receipts were sent to the same email address. As far as I can tell, I only have one account.

I'm sorry but we really can't discuss specifics pertaining to your account here as these are public forums. Please send us an email to support@1password.com from the email address registered to your account and we'll be happy to help.

Thanks.

Ben

ref: HJB-14359-163

• trace
    edited November 2017
    Options

Hey @daronjp! We've received your email and will continue the conversation we've started there. :-)

ref: HJB-14359-163

This discussion has been closed.