Recent Items: expiration?

Comments

• BobAgile
    BobAgile
    Community Member

I find the (new feature) that adds recent items to Favorites to be sometimes useful; at the same time, I like to be able to see my manually-set Favorites quickly. Is there an length of time that defines 'recent'?, and if so, can it be shortened (or even the feature itself deleted) by the user? If it only has one fixed value, I'd prefer to see it set to, say, 2 or 3 days.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@BobAgile: It sounds like you're referring to 1Password for iOS version 7. Is that the case? I'm sorry that I muddied the waters in this topic a bit. That isn't possible right now, but it's an interesting idea. Something we'll have to consider. Thanks for bringing this point up! :)

• BobAgile
    BobAgile
    Community Member

The latest version for iOS, yes. I was just adding on to (or forking from? :) your previous reply, no muddy waters experienced. Glad it will be considered.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@BobAgile: Yeah, that's my fault. I'll split us off into a new discussion in the iOS category so we can focus on your request since dbz is requesting something for 1Password X. :sunglasses:

I don't think we want to go so far as to have a configurable duration for Recent Items, but we'll definitely consider defining the feature more in future versions. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.