A way to make a login show up earlier in the 1P web icon list?

BobAgile
BobAgile
Community Member

When I open a Google page (e.g., Google Drive) in a web browser and need to login, the login credentials (a set I often wish to use) are not visible (this is using the 1P icon on the menubar) until I click 'Show more items' (there are 13 items visible initially). Besides using this set of credentials frequently, I also have it set as a Favorite (and none of the 13 ones showing are Favorites). Is there a way to make it show up in the list of 13 initially visible ones / do I need to rename it?

(Side note: I'm not sure what (macOS Safari) 1Password Extension Version(s) I'm using. It is not showing up in: System Preferences > Extensions > All. I just tried to download the latest, but get: "An error occurred while installing the extension “1Password”.)

1Password Version: 6.8.4
Extension Version: unsure
OS Version: 10.12.6
Sync Type: DropBox

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    edited November 2017

Hey @BobAgile - first of all, you'll want to delete and re-install your 1Password extension: that doesn't sound right. Just remove it and restart Safari, and you should be able to grab a fresh copy right here and install it.

However, that's not going to affect what you were asking about -- while there's no way to affect the specific order of how things show up in the mini (or extension, which is just a copy of the mini), you can give these instructions a go (assuming you're not averse to a little command-line action).

• BobAgile
    BobAgile
    Community Member

Excellent; both worked fine. For the suggestion box (enhancement requests), consider placing Favorites at the top of the sort order. Thanks for getting me back into action!

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@BobAgile - thanks for the suggestion! I'm glad that worked well enough for you. :+1:

This discussion has been closed.