Manual fill of password in 6.7

mzel
mzel
Community Member

I do like the new Autofill feature in 6.7, but how do I rid of the autofill popup if need to? For example I have a wrong password in the DB, or need to type in a password which is not stored in the vault?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@mzel: There isn't a way to dismiss it yet, but I can see how it would be useful to have that in those situations. Thanks for the feedback, and for participating in the beta! :)

• mzel
    mzel
    Community Member

I had a case where I had to type in a password on the screen where 1P found an autofill item and the popup was covering half of the upper row on the keyboard

• Thanks for the feedback @mzel! I'll pass this on to my team. :)

• @mzel: We have some logic in place that should prevent overlap between the pop-up and the keyboard, but there certainly could be a bug. Could you tell me which keyboard you are using? If it isn't too much trouble, a screenshot of the overlap would be great too.

• mzel
    mzel
    Community Member

I had a case where I had to type in a password on the screen where 1P found an autofill item and the popup was covering half of the upper row on the keyboard

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Thanks! Definitely let us know if you encounter any other issues. :)

• mzel
    mzel
    Community Member

here's the screenshot, finally

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@mzel: Ah, thank you! I've been poking around on the masterpass.com site and can't find that page. Do you happen to have the URL as well? That can help us test any changes we make. :)

This discussion has been closed.