problem migrating data from iPhone 7 to iPhone 10

judipaul
judipaul
Community Member

have scanned the bar code successfully but for the next step after adding password it says 1Password Account Already Added
And there is nothing about it asking to migrate the data from old phone to new phone

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:problem migrating data from iPhone 7 to iPhone 10

Comments

• Ben
    Ben
    edited November 2017

Hi @judipaul

Thanks for taking the time to write in. Is your 1Password data stored in your 1Password membership account? You can tell by logging in at https://signin.1Password.com/ and then clicking on your vaults. Does your data appear there?

Please let us know.

Ben

ref: HEF-98467-975

• judipaul
    judipaul
    Community Member

The biggest question of the day. Why is it when we have the current app on her MAC and phones, have the 1password.com setup and we put in her credentials on the 1password.com, that are the same on the iPhone 7, why doesn't her 173 passwords on her iPhone 7 populate to the 1password.com? As an example - my banking app gives me the same information about my banking account that I have on me .com account - it might look different but the account balance and transactions are the same - WE can't migrate her information from the iPhone 7 to 1password.com or to the iPhone 10

• @judipaul

It sounds like the information is stored in a standalone vault, which isn’t part of 1Password.com. You can read about migrating data from a standalone vault to 1Password.com here:

Move your existing 1Password data to a 1Password account

I hope that helps!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.