Old version of 1Password won't open [legacy 32-bit apps cannot run on iOS 11 or 12]

Comments

• Tasbihi
    Tasbihi
    Community Member

Hi there, I have the same problem, updated to ios 11, now 1password can not open.
    My support ID is [#ARR-48533-244]. Would really appreciate some support. Thank you

• Tasbihi
    Tasbihi
    Community Member

Hi there, This my support ID [#ARR-48533-244], would really appreciate some support. Thank you
    I'm using the version with Icon A
    I have an iphone 6
    I have a MacBook Air
    I still have the old 1password
    I know my 4 digit code and can guess my master password.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Tasbihi: Thanks! We'll get back to you via email shortly.

ref: ARR-48533-244

• Tasbihi
    Tasbihi
    Community Member

Hi Brenty, are you available to help me to sort my 1password. You emailed me this morning, unfortunately I was working and couldn't reply till later.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

I replied to you via email earlier tonight. Please get back to me there if you have any questions, to avoid any confusion. Recovery is a delicate process. :blush:

• bagster
    bagster
    Community Member

Hi, just received my ticket ID, #NQA-78834-227
    Thank you in advance

• wsyaeger
    wsyaeger
    Community Member

Please help
    Support ID #FWR-74459-788

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@bagster: I see that Steve has already been in touch with you via email, so let's continue the conversation there.

ref: NQA-78834-227

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@wsyaeger: Likewise, look for Steve's email, and we can assist you there.

ref: FWR-74459-788

• TheoS87
    TheoS87
    Community Member

I need help to.
    Support ID is: #XYP-74962-639

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@TheoS87 - Thanks, someone will be with you shortly.

ref: XYP-74962-639

• pblachut
    pblachut
    Community Member

My ID is #IBP-419943-284. Hope you can help to recover my data

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited November 2017

@pblachut: I'll get back to you via email shortly.

ref: XQY-93755-658

• theseusfirst
    theseusfirst
    Community Member

Hello there. My support ID is #SNC-59615-477

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@theseusfirst: Thanks. I'll reply to your email in a bit!

ref: SNC-59615-477

• IphoneRunner
    IphoneRunner
    Community Member

I have also posted the problem with os 11 on my Iphone. [#UDL-58548-745]
    Hope you can help.
    thnksss

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@IphoneRunner -- thanks! Someone will be with you shortly.

ref: UDL-58548-745

• IphoneRunner
    IphoneRunner
    Community Member

That's great.

• :+1:

Ben

• bhodack
    bhodack
    Community Member

I have an older version of 1Password and when the new IOS 11 came out I'm not able to open your app. Can you help?

• Hi @bhodack,

I’ve merged your post with the thread on this subject. Please see the first post of the thread for instructions:

https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/82810/if-you-have-an-old-version-of-1password-that-wont-open-legacy-32-bit-apps-cannot-run-on-ios-11/p1

Thanks.

Ben

• bhodack
    bhodack
    Community Member

Thanks Ben,
    I've sent the email, just waiting for more instructions.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@bhodack: Thanks! We'll get back to you via email shortly. :)

ref: URB-66265-528

• johadriaan
    johadriaan
    Community Member

Dear sir/madam, sorry if this particular question has already been covered, but could you please advise how I can move passwords from my iOS 10 device to an iOS 11 device? I tried to follow the advice given on this website, but I am stuck when it says I should install 1Password 6.9 on my iOS 10 machine because this doesn't seem to be possible. Is there an alternative (manual) way to export my passwords to iTunes on my Mac and then copy them somehow to the iOS 11 machine?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@johadriaan: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the confusion! If you have an old version of 1Password on a device using iOS 9 or 10, DO NOT upgrade to iOS 11 until you've saved your data. You can get 1Password for iOS from the App Store, which will offer you the latest version supported on your device:

1Password for iOS (App Store)

For example, on iOS 9 or 10, that will be 6.9.1. Then you can migrate your data from the old app:

Migrating from 1Password 3 (iOS 9 or 10)

If you're able to do that, it will be much better than having to copy data down by hand. Cheers! :)

• michali
    michali
    Community Member

ios 11 work on 64 bit operating system and your 1password is of 32 bit. so you need to update it for 64 bit and you need to find stable version which work on ios 11

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@michali: We released 1Password 4 back in 2012, and many large updates since then. The brand new version, 1Password 7, is also 64-bit and fully compatible with iOS 11. Cheers! :)

• bgdady
    bgdady
    Community Member

My password account will not work with the new I-7s upgrades it says 1Password app needs to be updated. How do I do this Tim Clifford

1Password Version: Not Provided
    Extension Version: Not Provided
    OS Version: Not Provided
    Sync Type: Not Provided
    Referrer: forum-search:My password account will not work mwith the I 7s phone most recent update

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    edited January 2018

@bgdady I'm guessing that by I-7s, you meant iPhone 7S -- but correct me if I'm wrong. Is that the case? If so, what version of 1Password are you using (or had you been using)? If you're not sure, have a look at this chart and pick the one that looks closest to what you see.

If I misunderstood what I-7s refers to, or this isn't about 1Password on an iPhone, can you tell us a bit more about the issue you're having?

ref: GMG-34153-784

• bgdady
    bgdady
    Community Member

Yes iPhone 7s

This discussion has been closed.