To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I can't seem to access the account I set up in the spring nor a new account I set up now.

Options
barnowl
barnowl
Community Member

I guess the April account is frozen from non-use ... I was busy this summer! So I set up a new account on the weekend and ran into a problem where I could not log in using the Chrome add-on ... it would not accept enough characters to let me key in my password. So I am stuck. And travelling this week--I wanted to set my family up with 1Password so I could rest easy wrt password security. I just want to pay, and get enough help to get past the password problems. Please help!?! barnowl

I can't even give you version numbers as I can't log in.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:i want to register but am having trouble. can someone call me?

Comments

• barnowl
    barnowl
    Community Member
    Options

Should I just try setting up a third account? ... am guessing I will have a similar problem and just make more of a "mess" if I do that

• Ben
    Options

Hi @barnowl,

An account being frozen doesn’t mean you can’t use it — you just need to set up your subscription to unfreeze it. :)

If your 1Password account is frozen

As long as you can still log in to the account you can setup your subscription and unfreeze it.

I hope that helps!

Ben

• barnowl
    barnowl
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for the response but I could not login. Anyhow, I think Nathan from support is going to be in touch with me to help out.

Cheers,

M

• Ben
    Options

Great. :) Thanks.

Ben

• barnowl
    barnowl
    Community Member
    Options

Help ... I had an old account which Nathan helped me delete. Created new account, now trying to set up multiple devices. It is working on my iphone but on my macbook and mini I can log in on a browser page, but when I download apps on these devices and then tried to log in, I can tell by looking at the preferences there is still data from old account which I can't get past without a password that I don't have anymore. I am stumped and am trying to get this working before I leave for a trip, when I want my logins to be secure.

• Ben
    Ben
    edited December 2017
    Options

Hi @barnowl.

Please respond to Nathan via email. We'll continue the conversation there. Thanks!

Ben

ref: CUK-69337-828

This discussion has been closed.