To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

where find subscription expiration on iMac

Options
TripleHjr
TripleHjr
Community Member

I subscribed in March, 2017--where do I find on my iMac and on my iPhone that I have a subscription and when it expires?

1Password Version: 6.8.4
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.11.6
Sync Type: subscription

Comments

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    edited December 2017
    Options

Hi @TripleHjr,

where do I find on my iMac and on my iPhone that I have a subscription and when it expires?

This support article explains how to manage your 1Password subscription, including checking its payment status, from the Billing page on 1Password.com:

How to manage your 1Password subscription

That'll work in web browsers and is sometimes necessary if you can't find/do something in the apps …

1Password for Mac:

1. Open and unlock 1Password.
    2. From the 1Password menu, choose Preferences.
    3. Click the Accounts icon, then select your account to find some details about it.

1Password for iOS:

1. Open and unlock 1Password.
    2. Tap the Settings icon, then tap 1Password Accounts.
    3. Tap your account to find some details about it.

And this article covers managing in-app subscription purchases with Apple:

If you started your subscription using an in-app purchase on your Apple device

I see you've also got a conversation going with Jacob in email so we'll keep that one going there. :)

Have a great weekend!

ref: CQE-35324-686

• TripleHjr
    TripleHjr
    Community Member
    Options

sjk--thanks for initial info--but under iOS on iPhone all you see is that you are subscribed--no expiration--no version--and no place to see "preferences" or to select automatic updates--help me on this please--Hank

• Ben
    Ben
    edited December 2017
    Options

@TripleHjr,

As Scott mentioned:

This support article explains how to manage your 1Password subscription, including checking its payment status, from the Billing page on 1Password.com:

How to manage your 1Password subscription

That'll work in web browsers and is sometimes necessary if you can't find/do something in the apps …

(emphasis mine)

Only limited details are available in the app. You’ll need to log in to the web page in order to get further details. :)

Thanks.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.