To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

How to see my save password in google chrome?

Options
syedtutul
syedtutul
Community Member

Every day when I use the internet, I sign up varies website and save many passwords as a forum, news, media. But sometimes I forget that which website I signed up.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @syedtutul - I'm not quite sure how best to help you here. What you're describing sounds like a perfect candidate for 1Password to help out; if you're not yet using 1Password, give it a try! If you are using 1Password, and you're having difficulties with it working the way you want it to, can you tell us a little more about what's not working the way you expect? Thanks.

• syedtutul
    syedtutul
    Community Member
    Options

thank you, sir. generally, i save my password at google chrome which is auto add. but where I can see my saved password I did not know. 1Password is premium tool whereas I do not afford therefore I did not try yet 1Password. But I know that, have the option to see the saved password. Thank you.

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Greetings, @syedtutul.

generally, i save my password at google chrome which is auto add. but where I can see my saved password I did not know.

This article may be able to help you with that:

Manage saved passwords - Computer - Google Chrome Help

1Password is premium tool whereas I do not afford therefore I did not try yet 1Password.

We're happy to help you with 1Password and answer your questions about it you do want to give it a try. :chuffed:

• syedtutul
    syedtutul
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for the link. I find out the option.

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

You’re welcome, @syedtutul. Glad that worked for you! :+1:

This discussion has been closed.