To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I have lost my 1password master password / have been locked out.

Options

Hello,

I have been having trouble with my masterpassword for a few weeks. I have 3 devices. A macbook pro, a iMac and an iPhone. The password was working on my Macbook but not on the other devices. I tried to update the password but the Password I use to log into my Macbook was not excepted when I tried to change the Masterpassword as advised on your website. Today I tried to reset everything after exporting the .1pif file. But now I can not access any device or the website and have no access to any of my passwords. Please help. I need my passwords to access very important data / accounts that I can not remember because I used the password generator.

Thank you,

Adriaan Mellegers

1Password Version: 6.8.4
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OSX 10.12.6
Sync Type: I think 1Cloud

Comments

• Ben
    Ben
    edited December 2017
    Options

Hi @adriaanmellegers

It looks like you also wrote to us by email. We’ll respond to your message there ASAP. Thanks. :)

Ben

ref: WEN-34594-681

• adriaanmellegers
    adriaanmellegers
    Community Member
    Options

WEN-34594-681

Hi, I lost my masterpassword and have now created a new vault and have transfered all my passwords from the 1pif file. So all good! What is the next step? Will you delete my account and should I sign up again. Or can you link my new vault to my current account. Please help because I need to sync accross multiple devices, and I can not do that in trial mode.

Best, Adriaan

1Password Version: Not Provided
    Extension Version: Not Provided
    OS Version: Not Provided
    Sync Type: Not Provided

• john_m
    john_m
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @adriaanmellegers! I see you're already in contact with us via email; as we'll need to discuss private details of your setup, we'll continue the conversation there! :+1:

ref: WEN-34594-681

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Closing this in favour of continuing via email for account security.

This discussion has been closed.