My iPad 4 1Password iOS App (up to date as of yesterday) cannot find my primary vault on Dropbox.

Options
erik43
erik43
Community Member

Suddenly my iPad 1Password cannot find my primary vault and one other vault on Dropbox. It does find two other secondary vaults (i.e. Dropbox/evertouch/1Password/evertouch.agilekeychain and Dropbox/evertouch/1Password/et test.agilekeychain). My primarily vault, strangely, 'appears' at the root level of my Dropbox box as a FOLDER when using the Dropbox Web Portal, but as a special FILE on my hard drive (i.e. Dropbox/1Password.agilekeychain). The other vault it can't find appears within another folder that exists at the root level (i.e. Dropbox/1Password/EHAAHA.agilekeychain). My iPad 1Password App was working fine until a day or so ago, and suddenly I couldn't login. So, I deleted and re-installed the 1Password App. Since then, it cannot find my primary vault. When I went to download the iPad version of the 1Password App, I was alerted that the latest version was not compatible with 'this iPad', so I opted to download the version that was compatible. That was an option I was presented, so I don't know where that version came from.

1Password Version: Mac 6.8.4 (684001), iPad v6.9.1
Extension Version: Safari Ext 4.6.2
OS Version: iPad iOS 10.3.3, Mac v10.11.6
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:my 1Password iOS iPad App cannot find all my vaults on Dropbox

Comments

This discussion has been closed.