To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Need to login to get Secret Key but can't login without the secret key

Options
Harm
Harm
Community Member

Hi,

i'm havving issues to login from the android app. I created a test-account, verified the email, created a master passwort. Then whenn i had to confirm the master password the internet connection got lost and it seemed, that the confirmation wasn't sent.
But i got an E-Mail which said your account is ready to go. Please download your Emergency Kit. You can find it where you find your secret key.
I don't know how to get the emergency kit or the secret key, without having the secret key.
I don't know how to proceed.

Please help.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: android
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Harm: If you never signed into your account in your browser or in the 1Password app, that means two things:

1. You will not be able to access your Secret Key there
    2. You haven't stored any data in your account

If that is correct, just follow the account deletion instructions via email to get rid of the account so you can start over with a new one. Just be sure to save your account credentials right away and keep your Emergency Kit in a secure place like a safe deposit box in case you ever need it — especially once you've saved important data in 1Password!

I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.