I already downloaded 1password app from apple store & can't pay, but I can pay another apps

Options

My Apple ID was U.S before, but now address already changed be Malaysia. I could buy apps In Malaysian apple store.
I already downloaded 1password app from apple store , When I pay, the point was: Purchase License RM279.9, then I confirm, the point was:Account not in this store, your account is not valid for use in the U.S.store. You must switch to the Malaysian store before purchasing. So I click [Change Store], then the point was:1password can't finish for you buy. please check your setting. and Comfire you were online.
The apple support asked me 「ask 1password support for help」.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:can not pay

Comments

• Marg
    Marg
    Community Member
    Options

I used 1password since 2012, at that time it's free. but when I upgraded my MacPro, it just only read, so I think I need to buy it now.
    It seems nobody want to help me
    :(

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited December 2017
    Options

@Marg: Thanks for reaching out. We do want to help you, but we try to reply to everyone on a first-come-first-served basis. I think that's fair, but that does mean you may have to wait a bit while we reply to others. :blush:

I’m sorry for the confusion there though. 1Password for Mac has never been free, as if we gave away our products there would really be no one here to answer you. However, it sounds like you may have benefited from a bug in the past where the trial did not end.

If you did purchase some version of 1Password though the App Store, that will not transfer when you change regions/stores. That's just how the App Store works, as it's owned and operated solely by Apple. It sounds like maybe that's why it's read only for you: you've installed it from the wrong App Store/Apple ID. We can't solve App Store issues; only Apple can. But if you purchased 1Password from the Mac App Store, you can send us a copy of your Mac App Store receipt at support@1password.com and we'll be happy to generate an AgileBits Store license for you instead. Please post the Support ID you receive here so I can find your email and get back to you more quickly.

• Marg
    Marg
    Community Member
    Options

Dear Brenty,Please forgive all my ignorance.

I always thought that 1password was Apple's products, such as Mac, iphone, until upgrading MacPro it became be only read state . When I want to buy, apple store has been unable to let me buy, after ask apple support for help, someone told me to find 1password support, so I know 1password does not belong apples now.

Could you Kindly tell me how could I buy a 1password used in Mac Pro?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Marg: No need to apologize! I'm sorry that it's a bit confusing. Which version of macOS are you running on that Mac Pro?

• Marg
    Marg
    Community Member
    Options

Dear Brenty, I'm using macOS High Sierra 10.13.2.thank you very much.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Marg: Oh, that's great! I didn't think that upgrade was available on those. :)

You may want to consider a 1Password.com membership, since it gives you access to all of the apps, the web interface, and does away with license management and sync configuration altogether — you simply login to your account to authorize a device and access your data. You can try it for free for 30 days to take advantage of all of its benefits. So that includes 1Password for Mac version 6 (along with everything else), so you won't have to deal with whatever issue you're having with the App Store. I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

• Marg
    Marg
    Community Member
    Options

Dear Brenty,it's a very great help for me. thank you very much. :)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

You're very welcome! Here if you need anything else. :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.