Have iPhone 5S with OS 10.3, cannot move to OS 11, can I get a version of 1password for this phone?

Options
mbennett
mbennett
Community Member

My phone says the OS is up to date, so I cannot load OS 11. Does that mean I cannot get a version of 1password that will work on my phone?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Have iPhone 5S with OS 10.3, cannot move to OS 11, can I get a version of 1password for this phone?

Comments

• @mbennett,

The app store should tell you that you can't install the current version, but that you can install the last compatible version (which in this case is 1Password 6.9.1).

Rudy

• mbennett
    mbennett
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks. I did try to install the current version of 1password, but it wouldn't and just said to update my OS to OS 11 before installing 1password. I'll try again and see if I can get 1password 6.9.1

• wkleem
    wkleem
    Community Member
    edited December 2017
    Options

@mbennett,

My phone says the OS is up to date, so I cannot load OS 11. Does that mean I cannot get a version of 1password that will work on my phone?

Something is wrong if as you say no updates for the 5s as the 5s being a 64bit CPU iPhone should be receiving iOS 11. You may want to try updating from iTunes.

https://apple.com/sg/ios/ios-11/
    iOS 11 is compatible with these devices.

iPhone
    iPhone X
    iPhone 8
    iPhone 8 Plus
    iPhone 7
    iPhone 7 Plus
    iPhone 6s
    iPhone 6s Plus
    iPhone 6
    iPhone 6 Plus
    iPhone SE
    iPhone 5s

• mbennett
    mbennett
    Community Member
    Options

I used iTunes, but it would not update my phone to OS 11. it said that my version was the most up to date. I guess I'll try going to an apple store and see if they can figure it out. Thanks.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Sounds good. Please let us know how it turns out!

This discussion has been closed.