iOS display glitches

Options
p_black
p_black
Community Member

I’m seeing several display glitches on iOS 11 on iPad and iPhone X, most notably when attempting to search for something. Often, search does not work, or the display will corrupt and it will be impossible to find anything. On iPhone X, clicking on an item will sometimes select the item below or above it. This appears to be a recent problem.

1Password Version: 7.0.3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 11.2
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Ios display

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

I’m seeing several display glitches on iOS 11 on iPad and iPhone X, most notably when attempting to search for something. Often, search does not work, or the display will corrupt and it will be impossible to find anything. On iPhone X, clicking on an item will sometimes select the item below or above it. This appears to be a recent problem.

@p_black: Thanks for getting in touch! Could you please clarify what you're seeing? If it's simpler, take a screenshot of this. To include it in your reply, simply click the document button in the top of the comment field, and select the file you wish to share:

Or perhaps a vide would be better, though you'd have to host it somewhere else and link to it. Just be sure not to post anything sensitive, as this is a public forum. Thanks in advance!

• p_black
    p_black
    Community Member
    Options

I open the app, and start to search for a text string in all fields. It doesn't seem to find matches I know exist, and the text in the display overlaps and looks odd. It's not consistent, but I'll try to capture a screenshot when it does. Thanks.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@p_black: Thanks! Yeah, that sounds like a bug we've addressed in the latest beta. Drives me nuts too. :)

This discussion has been closed.