To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

How can I discontinue automatic deductions from my bank

Options
ladtodt
ladtodt
Community Member

I am no longer using 1Password. I want to stop automatic monthly deductions from my bank. Can you help?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I am no longer using 1Password and want to discontinue my automatic deductions from my bank.

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@ladtodt: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the confusion! 1Password doesn't use bank accounts, but perhaps you used a debit card which draws from there when you signed up for a 1Password.com membership. You can cancel at any time from the billing page in your account on 1Password.com:

https://start.1password.com/billing

But if there's anything else we can do to help you get the most out of 1Password or manage your account, just shoot us an email from your account's registered address and post the Support ID you receive here so we can get into details. And have a wonderful Christmas! :)

• ladtodt
    ladtodt
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you very much!

• Ben
    Options

On behalf of Brenty you’re very welcome. :) If you ever change your mind and would like to give 1Password another shot we’d be happy to help you get the most of it.

Thanks!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.