No possibillity to import from RoboForm?

Hi,

Istalled 1Possword. Using RoboForm. If i logged in to Win App and choose File - Import, i have only '1PIF' and 'OPVoult'. No other possibillities?

Thank you.

1Password Version: 6.8.488
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: WIN 64
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@jochen12345: Thanks for reaching out! There isn't a reliable way for 1Password to read data in another format directly (especially when it is so often incomplete), but @MrC ’s converter can be a big help in getting it into a usable form for import into 1Password. Definitely check it out and let us know if you have any questions. :)

• jochen12345
    jochen12345
    Community Member

Somehow it´s a little bit complicate. So, at least i get an error. Perhaps i did something wrong, but i don´t know. I´am not so firm in perl ...

C:\Users\Jochen\Desktop\convert_to_1p4_1.09>perl C:\Users\Jochen\Desktop\convert_to_1p4_1.09\onepassword-utilities\convert_to_1p4\convert_to_1p4.pl name_of_converter -v ..\pm_export_login.html
    Can't locate Utils/PIF.pm in @INC (you may need to install the Utils::PIF module) (@INC contains: C:/perl/perl/site/lib C:/perl/perl/vendor/lib C:/perl/perl/lib .) at C:\Users\Jochen\Desktop\convert_to_1p4_1.09\onepassword-utilities\convert_to_1p4\convert_to_1p4.pl line 15.
    BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at C:\Users\Jochen\Desktop\convert_to_1p4_1.09\onepassword-utilities\convert_to_1p4\convert_to_1p4.pl line 15.

• MrC
    MrC
    Volunteer Moderator

@jochen12345 ,

I mentioned to you in a private message - use the 1.10 version of the converter suite.

Sorry about the number of steps. It is a challenge to create something that others can use to convert their password manager data, in such a way that it doesn't present a security risk to you.

Ask if you need help - we can even do it remotely if you need some guidance.

• MrC
    MrC
    Volunteer Moderator

Looks like @jochen12345 has made some progress - we've exchanged some PMs.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited December 2017

<3 :chuffed:

ref: BPB-59139-285

This discussion has been closed.