Logins created in iOS do not sync in Windows

I've got a 1password personal subscription (so with AgileBits, no Dropbox or iCloud involved). I set up one vault and I use it across devices: iOS, OS X (High Sierra 10.13.2), Windows 10 (both Pro and Enterprise).

I've noticed that when I create a new Login from my iOS device it doesn't sync with my Windows devices, although it is available in the list of logins I can see if I login into my 1password account from the browser - it also syncs between iPhone, iPad, and Mac.
I was able to work around the issue by going to my Windows machine, logging out of the app, and logging back in.

Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks,
Simone

1password App version:
iOS v7.0.4
Windows 10 v6.8.488

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• sc83
    sc83
    Community Member

ok... now it synced. And I did nothing, I guess it was just a matter of time.

Is there anyway I can force the cloud syncing from within the app, like a "sync now" button?

Thanks,
    Simone

• MikeT
    edited December 2017

Hi @sc83,

Thanks for writing in.

We have a few sync bugs that we've fixed in the latest 1Password beta update that will help, plus we've added an improvement to trigger a sync every 5 minutes.

We are looking into adding an option to force the sync as well but that'll be in a different update.

• sc83
    sc83
    Community Member

Makes sense. Thank you. Don't know how to mark this closed, but I consider the question answered.

Thanks again.

• Hi @sc83,

You're welcome!

No need to close the ticket or anything here, it's more of a public support forum here than a simple ticketing system. You're more than welcome to always come back and ask more questions here and/or others can do the same if they have the same issue.

This discussion has been closed.