How do I transfer all my login information form my Primary Vault (ios) to a Windows Vault?

Hi,

I've been using the 1Password application on my ios device for a while. I decided to purchase a subscription to be able to own multiple vaults and access them on my Windows PC. Only I can't seem to figure out how to transfer all my login details from my primary vault (ios device) to a vault which can be accessed on my Windows device or through the Chrome extension. The primary vault just doesn't show up in my account and I'm starting to get frustrated a bit. I mean using the app free of charge only gives u access to the primary vault and syncs it with iCloud but when u actually start paying money there is no clear way how to get your login details to be visible on all your devices? I hope you can help me out!

Thanks in advance!

1Password Version: 6
Extension Version: 6.8.488
OS Version: Windows, IOS
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• @Ccryption: I'm glad to hear you're giving a 1Password membership a try! You'll need to migrate your data from your Primary vault on your iOS device to your new 1Password account. You'll handle this on your iOS device and can find a guide to help you out here. You'll only need to migrate on iOS. Once you've done so, you should see everything pop up on Windows automatically. If you have any questions along the way, of course, we're here to help. :chuffed:

• Ccryption
    Ccryption
    Community Member

@bundtkate: I had issues finding the AgileKeychain or OPVault folder, as an iPhone only makes a back-up through iCloud. To get access to the AgileKeychain or OPVault folder I had to switch the synchronization option in the settings from synchronizing my primary vault with iCloud to Dropbox on my iOS device. By doing this I could download that folder and select it in the import option Windows client to get access to all my login details. The guide doesn't really explain clearly that you should first switch the synchronize option in the application settings on you iOS device to Dropbox firstly to even get access to the folder. Anyways this really helped me out and I now have access to all my logins.

Thank you very much and I wish you a happy new year!

• @Ccryption: D'oh! You actually don't need to do that, you can migrate entirely on your iPhone. I'm sorry if I didn't make that clear. :blush: There really are enough differences between standalone vaults and 1Password.com accounts that we still learn of new ways folks can get confused along the way, but I hope we do a decent job of learning from those pitfalls ourselves, so thank you for sharing your experience. Regardless of how you did it, I'm glad you're all set up now. Happy New Year to you and yours all the best in 2018! :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.