Cannot Save new Login in Firefox Addon

On my windows 10 PC I have an issue with the 1password extension in Firefox.
The extension works and when loggin in a new site the 1password popup appears. But when press the "save login" button nothing happens. the "not now" button works. So I cannot save new logins.
Filling in already saved logins works without any problem.
I tried for days now different things. Reinstall and install the firefox add-on, using also the beta version, but nothing helps. I cannot save any new login. Any idea.

1Password Version: 6.8.488
Extension Version: 4.7.01
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@alexpreyer: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the trouble! Can you tell me which version of Firefox you're using, and give me an example URL where you're having trouble and the exact steps you're taking? Thanks in advance!

• alexpreyer
    alexpreyer
    Community Member

Sure, my Firefox version is 57.0.3 64bit.
    Now a really strange thing. This morning a had a try with the laptop of my wife (same Firefox version) and there it worked.
    After trying it again on my PC again it worked also. Meanwhile I tried different websites and all where ok. I have no idea why it never worked during my tests the last few days. I will keep trying on to test.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@alexpreyer: Thanks for letting me know! That's good news, since I'm not seeing anything like that here. We've all seen some other odd behaviour with Firefox lately though, probably just growing pains given the huge changes it's seen recently. Anyway, we're here if you need anything else. Happy new year! :)

This discussion has been closed.